Private Virtual Classes
The mission of Virginia Philip Wine Spirits & Academy is to offer an educational experience for wine and spirits lovers at any level. With the ever-changing environment, we have developed a series of Private Virtual Classes to create a comfortable, yet exciting opportunity for those who wish to partake in our classes from the comfort of their own space.
Whether you are an enthusiast looking to broaden your knowledge, friends or family desiring to share a new experience, or an event planner for groups or corporations, our Private Virtual Classes create a shared experience for expanding your wine and spirits understanding.
Our Private Virtual Classes are available for parties of 10-100 guests and can be booked up to a year in advance. All classes are hosted by a VPWSA Sommelier. We reserve one hour for instruction and one-half hour for comments and questions.
- Wine 101
- Learn the basics of wine and tasting.
- Wine By Region
- An in-depth guide to wine by regions. Explore wines from areas such as: Champagne, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Tuscany, Piedmont, and Napa.
- Old World Vs. New World
- A comparison between varietal wines from different countries. For example Europe vs. United States.
- Bourbon Vs. Whisky
- An in-depth look at the differences between various
Bourbons and Whiskies.
- Create A Custom Class
- Call us to discuss creating your own custom class
catered to suit your wine and spirits interests.
- Virtual Private Event with Wine
- 10 – 100 guests • $35 – $130 pp
- Virtual Private Event with Spirits
- 10 – 100 guests • $25 – $100 pp
- A $350 Sommelier fee will apply.
- A $1,200 Sommelier fee will apply for Virginia Philip, Master Sommelier.
- Higher end wines can be substituted and priced accordingly.
- Pricing does not include shipping or tax.